Friday 12 December 2014

Real Success - shikha




Real Success
If reasoning is as the air we breathe-Universal;
When there are no hiccups in the lanes of thought
From the past, to now to the future,
And such reasoning so perfect-
Then i, as a being know what i want
And am constantly striving towards that;
And every rationality, every action I have taken
Is the best one, the one that I will cherish?
I will value, without regret-
When it occurs like always what I have wanted it to be
When the right choice is made
When what I believe is best for me-
Is the best:
Even if to be hated is better than to be loved
But when in the end what I think
What I do is what I want
And makes me who I am-
Then i have succeeded.
Rhea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Palko ko maine - Shikha

Palko ko maine dhire se uthaya or dekha teri or, Janna chahti thi kya kahe rahe hai tere ye naina. Kaise ek pal mai  naina tere ...