Monday 24 November 2014

My loving mother-Shikha


MY LOVING MOTHER

To the one who gave me life

I can give nothing but
love
To the star so full of light
To the one sent from up above.

Thank you for the kindness
For everything you do
Thank you for the happiness
Thanks for seeing me through. I

love you more then anything

I'll love you to the end
You are my mother first
Then my very best friend.

It is unusual what we share
Everything I do you know
Every beautiful quality
You have in yourself,

I try to show
 Not often
enough do i tell you

How much you mean to me
Not often enough do I show you
how your love set me free.

To live forever and alwaysIs
what I wish for you

A long life ever-lastingFor one
so sacred and true.


You are my special angel
Who I always find comfort in
Whether I lose or whether I win.
To the one who gave me life

I can give nothing
but love
To the one
who genuinely is
Sent
from heaven above.


Author-My Sweet Daughter-RHEA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Palko ko maine - Shikha

Palko ko maine dhire se uthaya or dekha teri or, Janna chahti thi kya kahe rahe hai tere ye naina. Kaise ek pal mai  naina tere ...